Mucus discharge from the urethra during erection is grayish in color, discharge during puberty in young men, involuntary ejaculation at night due to prolonged abstinence, and finally, sperm during orgasmis the natural epidemic of a healthy man. All others can be seen as pathological. They can be the first signs of serious illness. Do you notice discharge and mucus during an erection? What to do in this case? If the discharge during an erection has an unpleasant odor, other than a clear ball, contains blood clots, urgent medical attention is needed.
The revelation of a healthy man and its abnormalities
If oneclear mucus secreted during erection, then this indicates the health of the sexual organs and is called:
- urethra - discharge when excited, odorless and colorless, appearing in the morning after a night of sleep or when getting an erection before sex. Its quantity depends on the individual physiological characteristics of a man. Such a clear discharge during an erection helps the sperm to pass through the urethral canal and contains some male germ cells. It is not a pathological process;
- Spegma - fat produced by the sebaceous glands located in the area of the glans penis. If a man washes in time and is careful in his personal hygiene, fat does not accumulate and is washed off without residue. If you don't wash off that slime during an erection at the right time, it will be an excellent breeding ground for many pathogenic microorganisms, and over time it will have an unpleasant odor. This leads to prostatitis, urethritis, cystitis and other unpleasant ailments.
Any other discharge from the penis during an erection indicates the presence of infectious or non-infectious inflammation.
Discharge during an erection in men, any color other than clear, blood clots, and an unpleasant odor can be caused by:
- gonorrhea and chlamydia;
- candida infection or genital herpes;
- Ureaplasma or mycoplasma inflammation;
This is the infectious nature of the appearance of pathogenic fluid and mucus from the glans of the penis. Non-infectious includes:
- mechanical impact, resulting in head trauma of the penis;
- manifestation of an allergic nature;
- the use of drugs;
- harmful effects of toxic chemicals;
- urethral stricture.
With all pathologies, during an erection, a fluid is secreted, which varies in quantity, color and smell. This is due to different inflammatory processes, their intensity and origin.
The allocation in these cases is:
- cloudy if they contain a large number of infected cells;
- thick, grayish in color, when they are high in fat and dead skin;
- yellowish or bluish, indicating the presence of purulent inflammation;
- contains drops of blood or clots.
It is not possible to determine with the naked eye in this situation exactly what disease the man has. For this, it is imperative to conduct some research and diagnostic analysis.
What does male discharge indicate?
White liquid and mucus indicates the onset of candidiasis and is characterized by the following symptoms:
- the tip of the penis is covered with a white coating, which dries out and smells of sour yeast;
- in this area begins severe itching and burning, scabies and pain in the perineum;
- Erection secretes white slime. It also occurs with urination and intimate contact.
A transparent secret is typical for:
- increased ureaplasmosis;
- dermatological diseases;
Gradually, if you do not take any measures, the liquid will turn yellow or green. This is evidence of an increase in leukocytes in the blood and an increase in inflammatory processes, which can lead to not only prostatitis, but also prostate cancer. They are accompanied by sharp pain, which can occur before intercourse, throughout the day, and even during sleep at night.
During erection, a yellow slime is released.
This is the first sign that a man may have contracted a sexually transmitted disease. Yellow color is a sign of the presence of pus, urethral mucus and an increased white blood cell count. In this case, gonorrhea is also accompanied by pain when urinating, mucus has a very unpleasant smell. Trichomoniasis does not manifest itself for a long time. But after a while, the pain becomes unbearable during bowel movements and in calm states, especially in the lower abdomen and perineum.
Bloody fluids and mucus
Accompanied by infectious diseases, for example, gonorrhea, Trichomonas, candidal prostatitis. They can be caused by various injuries resulting from unprofessional diagnostic examination. For example, when using a catheter, during cytology or cleaning. But the blood fluid in such cases is of a short-term nature, has a bright red color and does not contain any impurities.
The presence of blood may indicate stone movement. In such a situation, the liquid is colorless, odorless, but only blood clots or clots. Often accompanied by pain.
The biggest danger of detecting blood from the penis is cancer. And not just the prostate. Cancer cells may be present in the kidneys, ureters, bladder, or testicles. The discharge accompanies the man all day and remains in the form of a dry black stain on his underwear, with no odor at all.
The color, smell, quantity, and duration of discharge cannot overcome the pathological changes that occur in the male body. To do this, you need to be fully examined and diagnosed by a specialist doctor. Moreover, if they are accompanied by feelings of discomfort and pain.