Any man wants to satisfy his partner sexually, but with age, most men experience problems such as decreased sex drive, weakened erection and problems with ejaculation. . Many men after the age of 40 observe similar diseases, the consequences of which can be impotence and infertility. Let's take a closer look at what factors lead to a decrease in potency at the age of 40 and what methods exist to improve it.
Likely to occur in men 40
Many men face sexual problems after forty years. There are many factors that influence a healthy erection and libido. Consider the main things:
- Hormonal imbalance. A drop in the levels of the male hormone testosterone is one of the causes of decreased sex drive and impaired erection. Low levels of androgens in a man's blood can lead to impotence. After the age of 30-35 in the male body, testosterone decreases by 1-2% per year. Severe symptoms of low hormone levels appear near the age of 40, so men often miss the optimal time to restore hormonal balance;
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system. Another reason for the decrease in potency at the age of 40 can be the blockage of blood vessels with cholesterol, as a result of which blood flow to the genitals is interrupted or absent. This not only causes erectile dysfunction, but also ischemia, stroke and heart attack;
- Diseases of the genitourinary system. If any symptoms of a decrease in potency are detected, a man should immediately consult a doctor, who, after a complete diagnosis, will prescribe the necessary treatment. After all, self-medication or, conversely, not completely treating the disease can lead to consequences such as impotence.
All of the above are the main and most common causes of low libido in 40-45 year old men. But there are other factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction:
- Alcohol abuse;
- Smoking cigarettes for ten years or more;
- Passive lifestyle;
- Improper nutrition;
- Unusual intimate life;
- Long-term use of antibiotics, psychotropic and hormonal drugs.
Since the listed factors have a negative effect on the male body gradually, the symptoms of impaired potency do not appear immediately. Many representatives of the strong half of humanity simply do not pay attention to them, or do not pay attention to them, because they do not interfere with sexual activity, as a result of which they receive a weak libido andunstable erection in the forties. .
Treatment of erectile dysfunction at age 40 consists of two phases:
- Identify and eliminate the causes of weak potency;
- Improve erectile function.
Drug treatment can only be done under the close supervision of a qualified physician. After all, an accurate diagnosis and prompt initiation of treatment are key to a speedy recovery.
First of all, after a man comes to the clinic, a specialist doctor will conduct a survey, examine the patient, and transfer the necessary tests. Only after this can the urologist make an accurate diagnosis and select the most effective treatment. Eliminating the causes of erectile dysfunction and increasing potency requires a lot of time and patience, as the course of treatment lasts from one to three months. After completing the course of treatment, the patient will gradually begin to return to his masculine strength. Until the potency is completely restored, a man can take drugs to increase libido and erection.
Means to increase potency
There are two ways to stimulate male potency:
- With small deviations, you can increase the potency with folk remedies:
- Pomegranate juice. A glass of pomegranate juice will improve blood circulation, thus, enhance erection;
- Garlic infusion. Pour boiling water over four cloves of garlic, let it brew for two weeks. Consume one teaspoon per day;
- Sea buckthorn tea. 1, 5-2 tablespoons of sea buckthorn berries need to be poured with 250 ml of boiling water, insist for 30 minutes. Drink instead of tea;
- Mixture of honey and nuts. Ask to mix chopped nuts and honey in equal proportions. Consume 2-3 teaspoons 2 times a day.
All drugs are widely available in men. This is due to the abundance of advertising and popularity in the media. We do not recommend the use of synthetic causative agents, as they do not restore sexual functions and have a negative effect on the body, worsening the condition of the liver and genitourinary system. We strongly recommend using only natural preparations and extracts of plants and animals - this will help you restore your body's sexual functions, stimulate the production of testosterone and improve your health. overall health.